I came across this little “Mad Lib” on CNN and thought it sounded fun.
As the year ends, it’s a time to look back and remember everything that you’ve seen and accomplished. CNN iReport is taking a look back at 2010, and we want you to help us.
We were doing some Mad Libs in the newsroom and got inspired to try an assignment in that vein, so we came up with a list of fill-in-the-blank prompts requesting information from you — to answer on camera.
Now, obviously I’m not going to do a video, but I thought it sounded fun. So here we go:
1. 2010: How do you pronounce it? Two thousand ten
2. Make a facial expression that shows how you feel about the year. (eyes rolled back into head, tongue stuck out with open mouth)
3. The best thing I bought was my Acer mini.
4. For me, 2010 was tough to handle. [Answer with three words]
5. I totally cringed this year when LSU quarterback Jefferson missed the snap with 2 seconds left in the game.
6. The best thing on the Internet by far was my blog. 😉
7. I’m pretty sure I overshared on Facebook this year when I said I was “freaking the hell out” on January 8th, the day I realized my “boyfriend” of a year and a half had changed his phone number. I thought he was dead. Then I wished he was.
8. The best day of the year was December 31. This year is OVER!
9. The best place I visited was (sadly) Myrtle Beach, which is 175 miles from where I live.
10. Next year, I’m planning to make it a better year.
What about you?