- Well, a friend of mine did some work on my main computer, so I’m able to use it again. Time to get caught up on my blog reading! 🙂 We’ll see how long it lasts. He recommended I get more RAM, so it’s on order, and once it comes in…well, we’ll see if my 6 year old laptop can hold on a couple more years. Meanwhile he loaded Firefox for web purposes, and…I’m not sold. Anyone hate/love firefox?
- I want to see Vampires Suck. It looks entirely too funny to miss. Of course, that will wait for redbox one boring night.
- As much as I dislike Eminem (the guy has ISSUES), I’m loving his two new releases. He’s catchy as hell.
- Recent movies watched: According to Greta (Ellen Burstyn helps elevate the movie, which stars Hilary Duff), Leap Year (eh), The Time Traveler’s Wife (eh – also, Rachel McAdams needs to eat a hamburger. In the scene when they first have sex, and she gets out of bed and you can see her naked back, you can see each and every one of her ribs and vertebrae – to the point I thought it was part of the story line, it was so emphasized.)
- Trying to decide if I want to go to the beach in November. I figured it would be good to get away and write (doing NaNoWriMo again this year!). But then, my friends said they might go to the Bahamas. So, do I want to go to the Warm Bahamas and have fun with friends or the Cool Carolina Beach to “check out”? Decisions, decisions…
- Trying to decide what to do today. Have the day off, considering going to the zoo down the road, or becoming a tourist in my own city. Hmm…
- LoveLoveLove the song “Sometime Around Midnight” by Airborne Toxic Event. I liked it when it originally came out, kind of forgot about it, and heard it again the other day at work and fell in love again. (Geauxgirl, can you get that on Rock Band?)