After bringing this dip to two parties and getting rave reviews, it is now in my top recipe folder. And it’s made with spaghetti squash, so it’s good for you, being a vegetable and all.
- 1 spaghetti squash, halved and seeded
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, plus 3 Tbsp
- 2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese
- salt, pepper, garlic
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease a baking dish. Cut spaghetti squash in half length-wise and scoop the seeds out. Place spaghetti squash cut side down on lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 40-45 minutes, until soft when fork is inserted.
- Use fork to shred spaghetti squash and scoop out, placing in a mixing bowl.
- Add butter to squash and stir until butter melts. Add mayo, 1 cup parmesan, Monterey Jack cheese, and seasoning to taste, and stir until well blended. Pur into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with 3 Tbsp parm.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, until cheese melts.
Okay, so I guess not incredibly healthy…