Today, instead of dwelling on the worries of everyday (and not so everyday) life, I thought I’d reflect on some of the things I am thankful for.
- I am employed and have a roof over my head. I am far better off than a lot of people right now.
- My dinner decision consists of the question, “What am I going to eat?” rather than, “Will I eat?”
- I can see the light at the end of my debt tunnel.
- I have friends who love me enough to worry about me.
- I have The Pilot in my life.
What are you thankful for today?