I stumbled across this post this morning and got a bit of a giggle out of it. Some thoughts:
- “That’s why Mark McGwire is not a man.” Hee!
- I’ve never been told that my wrist is “thrilling.” In fact, I don’t think anyone has ever mentioned noticing my wrists. Or the crease of my knee. I may have gotten a shoulder mention, though.
- “A man gets the door. Without thinking.” Amen to that!
It reminded me of another article I read last summer and got a kick out of: 75 Skills Every Man Should Master. Although, I don’t know that every man should be able to “understand quantum physics well enough that he can accept that a quarter might, at some point, pass straight through the table when dropped.” Maybe it’s because I am NOT a science person, but…huh?
Funny thing – I really did “stumble” across that first article (it was on the Yahoo home page), and it really did remind me of the second article, but both were written by Tom Chiarella for Esquire. Makes me want to see what else he’s written.
- The Lazy Man’s Product Guide Including OneDerWear, the “single-use skivvies” that “provide as much comfort and support as wearing a hair net around your nut sack.” (I’ll let you read about the Slightest Touch erotic stimulator yourself.)
- How to Talk to Her Father “…in those early meetings, he is Mr. Miyagi and you are Ralph Macchio. Get humble real quick, Danielsan.”
- How to Treat a Nipple “At the nipple, you power up or you rest or you work your ass off to compensate.”
Looking for more? Go to www.esquire.comand search for “Tom Chiarella.”